The ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) in the State of Osun on Monday lifted the ban placed on political activities in the party.
The party Chairman, Prince Gboyega Famodun made the declaration during a meeting held with all the aspirants contesting under the banner of the party.
According to the list and guidelines released by the party, there are 27 gubernatorial aspirants from the ruling party.
1.Alao Olabisi Iwo LG
2.Oyebisi Alamu Iwo LG
3. Jolayemi Kamoru Ila LG
4. Dr. Isiaka Owoade Irewole LG
5. Oluomo Sunday Akere Boluwaduro LG
6. Sulaimon Lasun Yusuff Irepodun LG
7. Elder Tunde Adediji Aiyedaade LG
8. Adegboyega Oyetola Boripe LG
9. Mrs. Akanbi Alimot Bolanle
10. Hon. Akintayo Gafar Amere Iwo LG
11. Alh. Adeyemo Ayodele Fatai Aiyedaade LG
12. Babatunde Adedotun Taiwo Isokan LG
13. Elder Dr. Samuel Ibiyemi Ife
14. Ayoade A. Lawal
15. Engr. Dr. Taofeek Olayinka
16. Mr. Oludayo Oyebanji
17. Kunle Rasheed Adegoke Osogbo LG
18. Engr. Chief. Biodun Fajobi Ayedaade LG
19. Engr. Mumini A. Raifu Iwo LG
20. Dr. Ismail Abiodun Layonu Ede North
21. Rt. Hon. Dr. Salam Najeem Folasayo Ejigbo LG
22. Dr. Ezekiel Oyebola Oyemomi Ayedaade LG
23. Benedict Olugboyega Alabi Irewole LG
24. Adelere Adeyemi Oriolowo Iwo LG
25. Dr. Peter. Adebayo Babalola Irewole LG
26. Alh. Moshood Olalekan Adeoti Iwo LG
27. Rep. Adeyinka Ajayi Boripe LG
The Chairman of the APC in the State of Osun, Prince Gboyega Famodun reeled out the rules for APC Aspirants Campaign:
1. Payment of intention fee N500,000.00
2. Aspirants are expected to maintain decency and colourful statewide campaign for the mobilization of memebes and promotion of the party.
3. No hate speech, promotion of rancor and anti-party sentiments. Do not malign the party and the government.
4. Foster the UNITY OF THE PARTY in all the activities. No fictionalisation
5. Campaign must reflect the state of our economy. Beautiful and modest, well organised outings. No flamboyant/ostentation.
6. Flag off must be from the State Party’s Secretariat in Osogbo.
7. Itinerary of campaigns must be approved by the party
8. Maximum guarantee of security and safety.
9. Avoid any action and statement that can embarrass the party and government.
10. Conduct self and team with decorum, pride and dignity always.
The post Breaking: Osun APC Lifts Ban On Political Activities Ahead Of Sept 22 Guber Election appeared first on OsunDefender.Read Full Story