• Dr Dominic Ayine insists he did no wrong with his criticism of the Supreme Court• He maintains that his opinion is not in anyway an attack on the apex court• He urged the General Legal Council not to proceed with investigations into the matter
President of the Republic, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo has announced that over the next 10 years the country will offer investment opportunities to the local and international investment communities to the tune of US$450 billion.
• Dominic Ayine has responded to the petition filed against him by the Chief Justice• He denied any wrongdoing• He also urged the GLC to not to proceed with the investigations against him
Dr Dominic Ayine, a former Deputy Attorney-General has issued an eleven-page response to the General Legal Council, GLC, over a petition filed against him by the Chief Justice, Kwasi Anin-Yeboah.
The Minister of Transport, Kweku Ofori Asiamah has said that government is very aware of the benefit of an updated hygrograph data and is committed to channelling more investment to enhance the nation’s blue economy.
Arsenal is making moves to sign highly-rated RSC Anderlecht midfielder, Albert Sambi Lokonga as the club prepares for life without Thomas Partey in the 2021/2022 season when he leaves for the Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) tournament.
• The Minister was asked whether there is a low political will by the government to tackle child labour• Infuriated by the question the Minster stormed out of the interview• According to the Minister, the question by the journalist was meant to politicise the discussion on child labour
A question by a GhanaWeb journalist to the Minister for Employment and Labour Relations, Ignatius Baffuor Awuah, had him infuriated to the
A former illegal miner, popularly known as Strongman, has said that should a shoot to kill order be issued to the anti-illegal mining (Galamsey) Military Taskforce, Operation Halt, the soldiers will rather record more casualties.
Hilda Craig, a senior state attorney, has informed the Criminal Division of the Accra High Court that a group of four people visited her on behalf of Samson Agharlor, the man said to have masterminded the kidnapping of two Canadian ladies.
• Most Ghanaian children desire to travel outside Ghana• Their main reason being to seek for greener pastures and quality education• They believe the standard of living in Ghana is too high
A report released by Child Rights International on Monday, June 22, 2021 shows that majority of Ghanaian children between the ages of 12 to 17 years old want to travel outside the country to seek greener pastures.
Loss of revenue, reduced cash flow and rising expenditure stemming from impacts of the Coronavirus pandemic are pushing businesses, especially small-scale ones, to move out of bigger office spaces into smaller ones as financial constraints are limiting their ability to pay the high rental cost.
• The student was reportedly angered by a teacher’s order to keep quiet as he and others were disturbing • He beat up the teacher and later stabbed a security officer when he was being apprehended • His arrest by the police led to other students staging a violent protest
A student of Akro Senior High School is reported to have beaten a teacher of the school and also stabbed a security officer in the chest with a broken